Token2049 – CoinFi Interview with Lisk Founder, Max Kordek

Lisk makes it easy for you to build and deploy blockchain applications in JavaScript. Join the leading ecosystem for world-changing dapps.
FrankNBeans

Token2049 – CoinFi Interview with Lisk Founder, Max Kordek

Fri May 25, 2018 5:37 pm

We’re at Token2049 and we just want to learn a little bit more about Lisk. You guys were obviously one of the landmark ICO’s where you raised 6 million in 2016 and you’ve been very successful since then. Obviously, there have been a lot of ICO’s since then, we just want to get your general thoughts and your views on ICO as a funding mechanism, and how do you see the market playing out in the next year or two in terms of ICO’s?

I think an ICO funding itself it’s an extremely great idea. Back then when we did, it opened up so many opportunities for us. I was studying electrical engineering in Germany and I knew no one in the business. I didn’t know any VC’s, I could never have raised any money, but I did this ICO and people believed me. This showed and still shows the potential of the ICO’s, you can invest in ideas you believe in and into individuals you believe in. You don’t need to have heavy funding rounds were you just travel the world to speak to investors, and that’s why I think it’s a great mechanism to democratize investment.

https://blog.coinfi.com/coinfi-intervie ... ax-kordek/

Return to “LISK”