McAfee Challenges SEC to a CNN Debate

Podcasts, Books, TV Shows, Movies
RamboLambo

McAfee Challenges SEC to a CNN Debate

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:08 pm

John McAfee, the 72 year old British American computer scientist who started out as a programmer at NASA in the 70s, has challenged the Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) to a televised debate over a statement by Jay Clayton, the Trump appointed SEC chair, that all ICOs are a security.

“I challenge the SEC to debate me on CNN. I debated the FBI two years ago when they overstepped their bounds. You, the SEC, have overstepped your bounds,” McAfee says before adding:

“7 days after my CNN debate with the FBI, the FBI dropped their demand that Aplle [sic] give them a backdoor. I promise that if the SEC @SEC_News accepts my offer to debate them, they will stop their insistence that ICOs are secutities.”

Around two years ago, FBI suggested Apple should have a backdoor for the FBI through a master key. In a very effective argument during a brief debate on CNN, McAfee said FBI had been hacked by a kid just a few weeks ago, there was no way this master-key would not be hacked and revealed to all, he said.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/07/m ... cnn-debate

Return to “Media”