Vitalik Buterin Reportedly Pursued by Google, Asked Followers for Opinion in Deleted Poll

All things Ethereum
magic8ball

Vitalik Buterin Reportedly Pursued by Google, Asked Followers for Opinion in Deleted Poll

Tue May 22, 2018 6:36 am

Buterin posted a since deleted tweet with a screenshot allegedly from a Google recruiter asking if Google “ma[d]e sense for you now or in the future,” along with a poll to the Twitter community over whether or not to take the job.

In his original tweet, Buterin neglected to censor the recruiter’s name, email address, and profile photo. The pool had over 2,000 responses before being taken down, with the majority voting “No” to Buterin leaving Ethereum for Google.

At the end of March, Google revealed that it is working on two separate blockchain projects: a “tamper-proof” auditing system and a cloud operations platform. Earlier that same month, Google had announced plans to ban all crypto-related ads

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik- ... leted-poll
Brasch1

Re: Vitalik Buterin Reportedly Pursued by Google, Asked Followers for Opinion in Deleted Poll

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 am

Hello everyone, earn directly to your Blockchain with the aid of Ant-miner S9 which can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every week because it has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s -+7% Three different Bitcoin mining calculators were used to calculate and all showed the same results equivalent to 0.5 BTC at the current exchange rate.0.1 BTC min investment needed , inbox my miner for more info now on braschadolf2014@gmail.com skype (brasch.adolf2) call or contact me on WHATSAPP +18573099962. I will guide you to success also can help you in trading as well. Cheers

Return to “Ethereum”