Bitcoin Will Hit $20K in 2018. Here's Why Ethereum Is a Better Bet, Says Reddit Cofounder

All things Ethereum
RamboLambo

Bitcoin Will Hit $20K in 2018. Here's Why Ethereum Is a Better Bet, Says Reddit Cofounder

Sun May 20, 2018 3:10 pm

While Bitcoin may be the poster child of cryptocurrencies, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian thinks the second most valuable cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Ethereum, will be the real winner.

“I’m most bullish about Ethereum simply because people are actually building on it,” Ohanian told Fortune’s Term Sheet Tuesday. Ohanian has stepped back from Reddit’s day-to-day operations and now invests in firms including Coinbase via his venture capital firm, Initialized Capital.

Because developers have found it challenging to create applications based on the Bitcoin blockchain, finding Ethereum more flexible, Ohanian says he sees the price of Ethereum rising faster than the price of Bitcoin this year.

http://fortune.com/2018/05/02/bitcoin-e ... s-ohanian/
Brasch1

Re: Bitcoin Will Hit $20K in 2018. Here's Why Ethereum Is a Better Bet, Says Reddit Cofounder

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 am

Hello everyone, earn directly to your Blockchain with the aid of
Ant-miner S9 which can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every week because it has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s -+
7% Three different Bitcoin mining calculators were used to calculate and all showed the same results equivalent to 0.5 BTC at the current exchange rate.
0.1 BTC min investment needed , inbox my miner for more info now on braschadolf2014@gmail.com skype (brasch.adolf2) call or contact me on WHATSAPP +18573099962. I will guide you to success also can help you in trading as well. Cheers

Return to “Ethereum”