Ethereum’s (ETH) Network Being Slowed Down By ‘Animals And Drugs’

All things Ethereum
RamboLambo

Ethereum’s (ETH) Network Being Slowed Down By ‘Animals And Drugs’

Sun May 20, 2018 3:00 pm

The case for scalability on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain cannot come at a better time as more and more Decentralized Applications are responsible for clogging up the network. As a result, the gas fees to process transactions has also been affected with some users seeing a doubling of these fees. The Ethereum blockchain also suffered a similar fate when Crypto-Kitties were introduced back in December, 2017.

The appeal of the Kitties was largely due to the fact that none-tech savvy individuals would buy them and trade them for an average of $100 last year. But current values of the cute Kitties has skyrocketed with a recent Crypto-kitty going for $140,000 a few days ago

https://ethereumworldnews.com/ethereums ... and-drugs/
Brasch1

Re: Ethereum’s (ETH) Network Being Slowed Down By ‘Animals And Drugs’

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello everyone, earn directly to your Blockchain with the aid of
Ant-miner S9 which can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every week because it has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s -+
7% Three different Bitcoin mining calculators were used to calculate and all showed the same results equivalent to 0.5 BTC at the current exchange rate.
0.1 Btc min investment needed , inbox my miner for more info now on braschadolf2014@gmail.com skype (brasch.adolf2) call or contact me on WHATSAPP +18573099962. I will guide you to success also can help you in trading as well. Cheers

Return to “Ethereum”