Meet Heroes of Ethereum: A CryptoRPG with a Stunning Design

All things Ethereum
FrankNBeans

Meet Heroes of Ethereum: A CryptoRPG with a Stunning Design

Fri May 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Heroes of Ethereum is a new fantasy game based on Ethereum smart contracts with an engrossing hero generation system and brilliant visual design.

Ethereum-based games exploded all over the Internet at the end of last year. In the first week of its existence, the notorious CryptoKitties project sold $2.5 mln worth of its crypto assets and the total benefit cryprocats brought to their developers exceeded $23 mln.

CryptoKitties in itself was the next logical step in the development of the idea behind Rare Pepe Wallet, a blockchain platform released in 2016 and designed to sell trading cards depicting variations on the popular meme. Cryptocats were followed by cryptochickens, cryptoeggs, cryptostars and who knows what else. One can even find a project selling sketches made in Microsoft Paint. They look like a toddler’s finger paintings, but there are plenty of buyers. Collectively these products are known as cryptocollectibles.

Each of them is a cryptographically unique and unmodifiable digital asset. If two gold bullions of the same weight and purity can be easily interchangeable, Dalí’s paintings can’t. Like art, cryptocollectibles are collected because each is one-of-a-kind, even if it is a rather poor excuse for selling Paint blotches.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/18/ ... ng-design/
Brasch1

Re: Meet Heroes of Ethereum: A CryptoRPG with a Stunning Design

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Hello everyone, earn directly to your Blockchain with the aid of
Ant-miner S9 which can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every week because it has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s -+
7% Three different Bitcoin mining calculators were used to calculate and all showed the same results equivalent to 0.5 BTC at the current exchange rate.
0.1 Btc min investment needed , inbox my miner for more info now on braschadolf2014@gmail.com skype (brasch.adolf2) call or contact me on WHATSAPP +18573099962. I will guide you to success also can help you in trading as well. Cheers

Return to “Ethereum”